Finally spring has begun to knock on our doors and with the arrival of summer comes the moment to put coats and wool hats to make room for colors and light fabrics. We began to look at the proposals and new collections of fashion for our kids speaking of Mayoral.
Today I present the new collection spring/summer 2010 Take-Two teen that has several lines for boys and girls with bright colors and fun prints and leaving a huge space to denim. In short, a world of color and fantasy for children!
The “boy” which addresses teen Take-Two is a dynamic kid, unconventional, with clear ideas about their passions and tastes: he details. It’s a child following adults as role models in clothing. The 2010 spring/summer collection offers two different subject areas for its young buyers:
- Colour College: is a clothing line where the color is the master.Using materials ranging from plush to jersey, always paying great attention to the quality of the fabrics. The prints are very relevant in this regard: they are big, not go unnoticed and to give so much joy to the heads!
- Navy Boy: represents a kid who loves tradition and has a more classical taste in choosing the clothes.It ranges from sweaters to Polos, from t-shirts to shirts in more sober colors, like blue, white, green, red. .. Are casual garments, where the classic taste is revisited in a modern key.
The “girl” by Take-Two cocks are very feminine girls, carefree, serene but also very determined and with distinctive tastes despite his young age. The children’s 2010 spring/summer collection is witty, cheerful and colorful with many nuances, stylized forms. The topics “girl” are four:
- White Dreams: a world of clothes dedicated to ceremony and all the important moments in the life of the youngest.White dominates in the entire line and the Chief are embellished with touches of light silver, crystals and white pearls. The novelty is represented by volumes and shapes: it ranges from wide leg trousers to wiggle dresses.
- Deauville: the world of “marina” in this theme, where the classic line are mixed polka dot patterns and sangallo.White, red and blue are the main colors.
- Sweet Candy: a line very definitely “sportswear” for shapes, colours and materials but made very feminine details.There are several proposed tints, cheerful and flamboyant sports materials such as sponge, and cotton, which are embellished with sequins and rhinestones.
- Garden Party: the color is a leitmotif, present in many different patterns that blend together and create garments nonconformists and very special: there are flowers that are mixed and allover sequins.
As for the denim to classic line approaches the collection “up to” up”, soft and light fabrics offering pants and skirts where color reigns supreme, which convey the joy and lightheartedness of the hottest season of the year with very coloured and painted buttons that identify the brand or waterfalls colorful sequins to embellish some of the feminine.
Below the video of the ad campaign spring/summer 2010 Take-Two teen.
Julia Potaychuk: Mayoral Fall 2015 Collection for Kids
MAYORAL. Junior Collection. Spring-Summer 2017.
Best 50 Beautiful Mayoral Baby Clothes
Sketches Of Girl Outfits Mayoral Clothes Fashion Sketch …
Mayoral Baby Azalea Pink | Baby Cardigans
mayoral velour pyjamas dark blue cat
Mayoral Baby Rose Cardigan
mayoral Τσάντα αλλαξιέρα για καρότσι
17 Best ideas about Little Boy Mohawk on Pinterest …
Dolce & Gabbana Kids Spring Summer 2018 • Dashin Fashion
Haute Baby Newborn Hat Pretty in Pink|
Belly Bandit Mother Tucker Nursing Tanks.
Girls Sequin Skirt
Sweet Pea Childrenswear
Crazy 8 Coupons: 75% off Coupon, Promo Code June 2017
Mayoral Girls Coral Knitted Chiffon Blouse
Mayoral Baby Boy Grey Sailboat Sweater Nicole’s for Children